1. CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
Three-zone dynamic RGB back lighting with 10+ pre-configured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects. 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos;Adjustable Height :Yes. Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game.
2. Razer DeathStalker Essential Gaming Keyboard
Actuate as many keys as you have fingers, and have all of them register accurately and quickly in-game. With the Razer DeathStalker’s anti-ghosting capabilities, you can deliver overwhelming destruction to your opponents, and ensure that every command is registered and executed perfectly.
3. Redragon K552 KUMARA LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Custom mechanical switches (Cherry Blue equivalent) for ultimate gaming performance. Red LED adjustable lighting and double-shot injection molded key caps for crystal clear back lighting. Metal and ABS construction, mechanical keys, and gold plated USB connector stand up to hardcore gaming.
4. Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard
Long-life blue LED backlighting: Select from two brightness levels to easily see keys in the dark. 6 programmable G-keys: Configure up to 18 unique functions per game, including single key presses, complex macros or intricate Lua scripts* (*Requires software installation). Multi-key input: Press up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions without interference or ghosting.
5. Perixx 11055 PX-1100, Backlit Keyboard – Red/Blue/Purple Illuminated Keys
- Blue/Red/Purple LED Illuminated Feature with Backlit Keys
- Full Size Layout with Wired USB Interface – 6 Feet Long Cable
- 20 Million Key-press Lifecycle
- Adjustable Palm Rest
- Brightness Control Wheel
6. Havit Rainbow Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard
Rainbow of LED Backlit can switch among medium light,high light,breath mode and turn off by pressing Fn and Esc simultaneously. Simultaneous operation of up to 19 keys without conflict, 8 multimedia shortcut keys, interchangeable “WASD” keys and WIN keys can be disabled for gaming.