– Colourful and customizable GUI
– Process List
– Multi-DLL injection (with options to enable/disable DLLs to inject)
– Stealth Inject
– Close on inject
– DLL Scrambling (scrambles DLLs on injection to make hacks harder to detect and make detected hacks work again)
– ‘Un-inject’ DLLs
– Mutiple injection methods (Standard, LdrLoadDll Stub, LdrpLoadDll Stub, Thread Hijacking and Manual Map)
– Drag and drop support
– 64-bit injection support
– Automatic Visual C++ depedency installer
– Execute exported functions after injection
How to use:
– Download and extract the attachment
– Run Extreme Injector v3.exe
– (optional) Click Settings and then Start in Secure Mode to avoid Anti-Cheat detection of the injector itself.
– Type in a process name into the box (including the extension). If you want to target a specific process or select by window name, use the Select button.
– (Note) If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to type in Engine.exe
– Add the DLLs you want by clicking on the Add DLL button. You can also drag and drop them into the DLL list.
– You can disable/enable which DLLs to inject so you can keep your favourite DLLs without needing to find them each time.
– Go into Settings and customise the settings to your liking. Everything should be straight forward (do not mess around with Advanced settings unless you know what you are doing).
– (Note) If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to tick Auto-Inject and start the game.
– Click Inject and enjoy! (or wait for the process to start and let it auto-inject if you ticked auto-inject)
DarthTon – Better manual map code (originally coded in C++, ported to C#, licensed under MIT).
Darawk – Thread hijacking code concept.
Download Extreme Injector 3.7